FUJIFILM TRADE-IN BONUS CASHBACK PROMOTION
1. Purchases must be made from a Qualifying Retailer as detailed on the ‘Qualifying Retailers’ page on Fujifilm-Connect.com/promotions. Your Trade In Product must be handed to the retailer at the point of purchase of your new product. Please ensure that the retailer provides you with the FUJIFILM Trade In Bonus leaflet detailing your Trade In Product information. Online claims submitted without this leaflet will be rejected.
2. Only consumers who are at least 18 years of age, who live in the European Economic Area (or the UK), and have purchased a Qualifying Product online or in store from a Qualifying Retailer in the United Kingdom are eligible to participate in this promotion. For a list of Qualifying Retailers in the UK, or to make a claim, please visit www.fujifilm-connect.com/promotions. Other claims will be rejected. For purchases made in other countries, please visit the relevant country page (different conditions may apply). Only genuine qualifying NEW FUJIFILM cameras and lenses detailed on the ‘More Info’ page are eligible for this promotion.
3. Claims for purchases made during the Promotional Period can be submitted immediately after the Qualifying Product has been purchased and must be submitted no later than 31st May 2022. A valid purchase invoice or receipt showing the Trade In is necessary to make a claim. An order confirmation is not a valid proof of purchase. Claims received outside of this period will be rejected
4. The Claim Form can be found on the promotions tab within www.FUJIFILM-connect.com website (‘Claim Now’).
5. Fake, altered or doctored invoices or receipts will be rejected and the related claims treated as Fraudulent Claims.
6. A maximum of 2 Trade In Bonus Cashback claims per person can be accepted during the Promotional Period. Please note that only one trade in camera will count towards one trade in bonus claim.
7. The Value of the Trade In Bonus is €500 for the GFX100S. Fujifilm have no influence over the valuation you receive for your camera.
8. The qualifying Trade In Products are detailed on the Qualifying Trade In page on fujifilm-connect.com/promotions.
9. Retailers must not submit claims on behalf of their customers. Any claims submitted by retailers will be rejected.
10. A claim cannot be made if the Qualifying Product is returned to the Qualifying Retailer for a refund or an exchange. If a claim is made for a Qualifying Product that is returned or exchanged, the claim will be rejected, and it will be regarded as a Fraudulent Claim.
11. Claimants must submit the serial number of the Qualifying Product on the Claim Form. The serial number can be found on the box or on the Qualifying Product. The claimant must type in the serial number in the relevant box and also upload a photograph of the same serial number. If a claim is made for a Qualifying Product using a serial number that has been used for a claim under a previous promotion or a previous claim under this promotion or that has been deliberately falsified, the claim will be rejected, and it will be regarded as a Fraudulent Claim.
12. The serial number may be validated against existing records. This will include checking:
a. shipment records to ensure that the Qualifying Product has been shipped to the relevant Qualifying Retailer;
b. previous claims records to ensure that the serial number on the Claim Form has not been used before for a claim under a previous promotion or a previous claim under this promotion;
c. the serial number with the Qualifying Retailers to ensure that the Qualifying Product has not been refunded or exchanged; and
d. that the serial number follows a certain data logic in the data entry field;
13. FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH (“FUJIFILM”) reserves the right to take legal action against any claimant who deliberately makes a Fraudulent Claim. In all investigations, FUJIFILM will remain fully compliant with all relevant data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
14. In order to submit a claim a claimant must submit their personal details, bank details and purchase information online. Proof of purchase must be in the form of an invoice or receipt clearly showing the purchase date, Qualifying Retailer and Qualifying Product(s) purchased. FUJIFILM reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase. If this is requested to be sent via post, it will be returned to the claimant.
15. A confirmation email will be sent to the claimant upon receipt of an online claim submission.
16. We aim to validate the claim within a maximum of 14 days and then make the payment within another 14 days (maximum 28 days). However, if there is any reason to check the claim (missing information, unreadable receipt, duplicated serial number etc.), then the validation window may need to be extended. Once these claims have been validated, we aim to make payment within 14 days.
17. A claimant will be notified when an incomplete claim is submitted or an illegible proof of purchase received. Notification of omissions will be sent via email. Claimants will be given the opportunity to supply further information to rectify any errors within 14 calendar days of receipt of the email. Failure to respond within 14 calendar days of receipt of the email will result in the claim being rejected.
18. FUJIFILM will not be held responsible if e-mails are blocked or sent to “junk” mail folders. Claimants must ensure that they check their “junk” mail folder regularly to ensure that they do not miss claim status update emails. If a claim is refused because the Terms and Conditions of the offer have not been met, FUJIFILM’s decision is final. FUJIFILM reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
19. Hardware, technical, software, server, website, loss or other failures outside our control that prevent the customer participating in the promotion are not the responsibility of FUJIFILM.
20. FUJIFILM reserves the right to void this promotion at any time and change the Terms and Conditions without incurring any liability.
21. Email address for correspondence is email@example.com; a claimant should provide their unique Claim ID supplied during the claim process with any correspondence. Further details can be found on the Support page.
23. The terms of the promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of local laws.
24. The promoter in respect of this promotion and the data controller in respect of any personal data submitted by any customer in connection with this promotion is FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH of Fujistrasse 1, 47533 Kleve, Germany. Please do not send any applications to this address.
25. The administration of the promotion (other than validation of the claim) is carried out on behalf of FUJIFILM by Benamic Unlimited Company of IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland (“Benamic”) who act as FUJIFILM’s data processor in respect of any personal data submitted by any customer in connection with this promotion.
26. FUJIFILM use the personal data to validate claims and Benamic use the personal data to otherwise administer the claim and arrange the cashback payment.
List of products eligible for exchange:
CANON EOS-1D C
CANON EOS-1D MKII
CANON EOS-1D MKII N
CANON EOS-1D MKIII
CANON EOS-1D MKIV
CANON EOS-1DX II
CANON EOS-1DX III
CANON EOS-1DS MKII
CANON EOS-1DS MKIII
CANON EOS 5D
CANON EOS 5D MKII
CANON EOS 5D MKIII
CANON EOS 5D MKIV
CANON EOS 5DS
CANON EOS 5DS R
CANON EOS 6D
CANON EOS R
CANON EOS RP
CANON EOS R5
CANON EOS R6
FUJIFILM GFX50S II
HASSELBLAD X1D II-50C
HASSELBLAD CFV II-50C
LEICA M-P (TYP 240)
LEICA SL ( TYP 601 )
MAMIYA CREDO 40
MAMIYA CREDO 50
MAMIYA CREDO 60
MAMIYA CREDO 80
NIKON Z6 II
NIKON Z7 II
PHASE ONE XF 100MP
PHASE ONE 645DF+
PHASE ONE IQ1 100MP
PHASE ONE IQ140
PHASE ONE IQ1 150
PHASE ONE IQ160
PHASE ONE IQ180
PHASE ONE IQ250
PHASE ONE IQ260
PHASE ONE IQ280
PHASE ONE IQ3 50MP
PHASE ONE IQ3 60MP
PHASE ONE IQ3 80MP
PHASE ONE P20+
PHASE ONE P21+
PHASE ONE P25+
PHASE ONE P30+
PHASE ONE P40+
PHASE ONE P45+
PHASE ONE P65+
SONY ALPHA 7
SONY ALPHA 7 II
SONY ALPHA 7 III
SONY ALPHA 7c
SONY ALPHA 7R
SONY ALPHA 7R II
SONY ALPHA 7R III
SONY ALPHA 7R IV
SONY ALPHA 7S
SONY ALPHA 7S II
SONY ALPHA 7S III
SONY ALPHA A9
SONY ALPHA A9 II
SONY ALPHA 99
SONY ALPHA 99 II
SONY ALPHA 850
SONY ALPHA 900
1.1. Scope of Application
1.2. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
Mail: FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Fujistraße 1, 47533 Kleve, Germany
1.3. External links
2. Management of Personal Information
2.1. Collection of Personal Information
In principle, you may view the Website(s) without disclosing Personal Information. The Website(s) and App(s) may collect certain technical information, e.g. which content you have viewed within the Website(s), or which website you have referred to access the Website(s). In the process of collecting such information, which purpose is to improve the usability of the Website(s) or App(s), information shall not be collected in a manner in which you may be identified, nor shall you be identified during the process of information analysis.
You may be requested or required to provide personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to access certain areas of the Website. Also, we may ask for certain Personal Information when you order a product, request services, participate in promotional activities or research studies or correspond with us. Personal Information we collect may include name, mailing address, phone number, email address, payment details and other details you provide to us for example in a contact form, registration for an account or subscription to an email newsletter or other marketing communication.
We process your Personal Information based on your consent, for the performance of a contract or as necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including for responding to your enquiries and to customize and improve our web offerings, products and services in accordance with your preferences (Art. 6 (1) (a), (b) and (f) GDPR).
2.2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Furthermore, we may be required to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or to combat fraud. We may also use personal data to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
The following examples illustrate possible scenarios in which we collect and use your Personal Information:
2.2.1. User Accounts, FUJIFILM Professionals Platform
When you register for a customer account we usually collect name, e-mail address and password. In addition, you can provide your address, including billing and delivery address in your customer account. When placing an order, we collect data on the goods you have selected, corresponding pricing information, any vouchers you might use, your billing and delivery address, and the selected method of payment and shipping. In connection with the fulfilment of orders we collect in particular information regarding payment, delivery and returns.
Our FUJIFILM Professionals Platforms are exclusive platforms for professional users specifically interested in receiving information on certain FUJIFILM products and services. When you register for a user account at one of our FUJIFILM Professionals Platforms, we usually collect your name, company name, department and job title as well as your business related contact information.
We may use your Personal Information to maintain your user account, to verify that you are a legitimate user, to provide you with the requested information on FUJIFILM products and services, including any newsletters you may subscribe to and to respond to support and other enquiries you might have. In connection with your user account, we may analyze your use of our website and our newsletter to better understand your preferences and to improve our web services. We store such information in connection with your user account. If you have given your marketing consent, we might also contact you under your business contact details for marketing purposes in relation to our products and services that may be of interest for you.
If you have created a user account, we store your data for as long as you maintain your user account. In the event of deletion of your user account, we store the relevant data only to the extent permitted or required by law.
Through your user account, you can administer and update your contact data and your preferences. Please treat your access data as confidential and do not share your password with any third parties. If you become aware of, or if you suspect that a third party has obtained unauthorized access to your access data or uses your account, please change your password without undue delay.
2.2.2. Personalized Services
In connection with the personalized services, we may process and use your information for advertising and market research purposes or for personalized provision of services if you have given your consent. If you give your consent the information accessed by you whilst visiting the Website(s) and Apps(s) may be stored in a user profile in order to be able to offer you information specifically personalized for you (e.g. in the form of a newsletter). You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future.
If you use personalized services we will use your Personal Information required for the provision of the services for the duration of your registration and thereafter for as long as required or permitted under applicable laws. We may share your information with affiliated FUJIFILM companies if this is necessary to respond to your inquiries or if necessary for the provision of the services. We may forward inquiries regarding our products and services also to a distributor that is responsible for the relevant product or service category and region.
2.2.3. Blog / Forums
Some of our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us with the contact details provided in the section 'Contact Us'. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
2.2.4. Email newsletters
If you subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use the Personal Information necessary or separately provided by you to send you our email newsletter(s) as agreed. Newsletter emails may contain web beacons, tracking pixels or links that allow us to analyze your use of the newsletter, including information on whether you received and opened our newsletter. You may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time either by sending a message to us or via a dedicated unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
2.2.5. Email advertising without subscription
If we receive your email address in connection with the sale of goods or services and you have not objected to this, we are entitled to regularly offer you similar goods and services, such as the one you purchased by using your email. You may withdraw your consent to such use of your email address at any time in the future by sending a message to us or via the unsubscribe link provided in our emails.
2.2.6. Postal advertising
We may be entitled by applicable laws to store your first and last name, postal address and, if applicable, your title and academic degree and use it for our own advertising purposes, in particular for sending offers and information about our goods and services by postal services. You can object to this use of your information at any time for the future by sending a message to us.
2.3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
(a) your consent is given in advance;
(b) it is necessary to provide you with our services, including in particular, sending of marketing communications, providing customer service, supporting our marketing and product distribution, or operating our systems or applications. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services.
(c) Personal Information may be shared with the FUJIFILM group if needed to provide services or fulfill product orders, for account administration, to facilitate sales and marketing, for customer and technical support, and to promote business and product development. Please click here http://www.fujifilm.com/about/office/ to see a list of FUJIFILM Group locations we may share Personal Information with. We may also forward inquiries regarding our products and services to a third party distributor that is responsible for the relevant product or service category and region;
(d) you order products or use other services which require a fee, your name, address, credit card number, and other information is disclosed to financial institutions or other parties for payment settlement;
(e) our business is assigned or transferred either by operation in law or otherwise including mergers, consolidations and dissolution or transfer of operations;
(f) your Personal Information disclosure is required by applicable laws and regulations or such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding conducted by relevant authorities; or
(g) there is an immediate need for disclosure to protect human life or human rights.
2.4. International Data Transfers
We may transfer the Personal Information we collect to and store such information in other countries which may have different privacy or data protection laws than the country in which the information was provided.
This means that your Personal Information also may be transferred to and/or processed by FUJIFILM entities or (on their behalf) by third party service providers outside the European Union ('EU') or the European Economic Area ('EEA'). The data protection regulation in the relevant countries where your Personal Information is collected or processed might deviate from the level of protection granted by legislation in the EU/EEA. However, FUJIFILM will ensure the adequate protection of your Personal Information in accordance with the applicable laws and the principles set out herein. By using our Website(s) and App(s), you agree with the collection and transfer of your Personal Information outside the EU/EEA as described herein.
2.5. Data Security
FUJIFILM takes adequate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your Personal Information from being misused and to prevent the loss of your information. Your Personal Information is saved in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. All Personal Information provided by you in the course of registration or use of personalized services will be transferred in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the information by any third party.
Our Website(s) and App(s) may use 'Cookies' or similar technologies (analysis programs and social media services). Cookies are text files that are sent by a Website(s) to the user's browser in order to store information on the user's devices. Whenever the Website(s) is accessed, the information contained in the Cookie is read by the Website(s).
We distinguish between strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the proper functioning of our Website(s), and other cookies. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent. For other cookies we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can use our website only after confirming your cookie settings.
3.1.2. Changing your cookie preferences / withdrawing your consent
You may change your cookie preferences anytime in Privacy Preference.
You can also deactivate the use of / delete cookies via your browser settings at any time. Please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of the complete range of functions offered by the Website(s).
3.2. Social Network Plug-ins
Our Website(s) and App(s) may offer plug-ins for social networks ('Networks'). Social network plugins are easy ways of sharing content with other people via Networks. When you access the Website(s), these plug-ins can potentially create a direct connection between your browser and the respective Networks. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example in the case of Twitter by clicking on 'Tweet This' or with Facebook by clicking the ‘I like' button or making a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted directly from your browser to the Network. In some cases, information is already exchanged with a Network when you visit the Website(s), regardless whether you interact with the plug-ins or not.
You can prevent information from being shared with a Network by not allowing the corresponding Cookies and/or logging off from the Network before using the Website(s).
4. Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Your Rights Relating to your Personal Information under the GDPR
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, to restrict processing of your personal data, to object to such processing and to exercise your right to data portability in accordance with the GDPR and applicable laws.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority in accordance with the GDPR and applicable laws if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. For this purpose, you can contact in particular the supervisory authority in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or the place of the alleged infringement. A list of the national Data Protection Authorities can be found here https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm